The ECPM advisory board is composed of key stakeholders in medicines development representing academia, the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory authorities, the ECPM teaching faculty as well as representatives from the EUCOR medical schools and other partner universities.
The advisory board meets annually to review the outcome of the last year and advises on new strategies for the future.
The aim of the advisory board is to ensure that ECPM training and research is on trend with what is currently relevant in the industry, including, new developments, needs and trends. The advisory board members represent a critical sounding board and a think tank helping ECPM to evolve offerings to meet customer and market needs.
Members of the Advisory Board
- Dr. Ruth Amstein, Zurich Heart House
- Dr. Gerd Antes, Albert-Ludwigs-University
- Mr. Urs Brügger, University of Applied Science, Bern
- Dr. Rolf Heusser, National Institute for Cancer Epidemiology and Registration (NICER), Zurich
- Dr. Marius Kränzlin, University of Basel
- Dr. Martin Liechti, University of Basel
- Dr. Detlef Niese, former Novartis Pharma AG, University of Basel
- Prof. Martin Schumacher, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg i. Br.
- Mr. Richard Bergström, SICPA
- PD Dr. Patricia Blank, Roche Diagnostics
- Mr. Oliver Bleck, Roche Pharma (Schweiz) AG
- Dr. Martine Clozel, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Mr. Thomas Cueni, IFPMA
- Dr. David Ebsworth, former Vifor Pharma AG
- Dr. Djordje Filipovic, Novartis Pharma AG
- Dr. Anthony Man, Novartis Pharma AG
- Dr. Oliver Nayler, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Dr. Claus Bolte, Swissmedic