To cover the entire medical product lifecycle – from molecule to the marketplace.
- To enable application of innovative methods, tools and strategies that best utilise recent scientific advances and technologies to medical and biomedical product design, development, regulatory review and post-marketing activities.
- To stimulate an insight into pitfalls and possibilities of drug research and development.
- To address real world challenges encountered during the development, manufacture, review and commercialisation of a medicinal product.
- To train the future leaders and integrators for medical product development.
- To understand future directions in global pharmaceutical and health economics and business environments, and implications for product development and evaluation.
- To provide university, regulatory and industry professionals with a platform and network for the discussion of central issues concerning medicines development and new therapies.