Presentation and Communication Skills:
Planned for Spring 2019, Date tba
For further information please fill in the tentative registration form:
The programme will be led by an international communications expert who has worked with speakers in Europe, Switzerland, South Africa, Lebanon, Kuwait, the UK, and the US. His specialty is preparing speakers for presentations at congresses and health authority meetings.
The Presentation and Communication Skills seminar offers an intense two-day interactive, hands-on programme designed to build and expand essential presentation skills, persuasive power, and personal presence. The courses are for experienced professionals who want to improve their personal communication skills, become more persuasive, and increase their effectiveness at work.
At the end of the course, the participants should understand how to:
- Speak effectively to groups of any size
- Use body language to enhance messages
- Conquer stage fright, nervousness and anxiety
- Control question and answer sessions
- How to employ visual aids
- How to take control of a room and command attention
Participants will also have the opportunity to work on an upcoming or recent presentation to apply their understanding.
The programme of the seminar will cover:
- Performance Anxiety
- Connecting with the Eyes
- Delivery skills
- Messaging Strategies
- Question & Answer Techniques
- Audience analysis
- Maintaining control of your presentation agenda
- Persuasion strategies
This course provides 2 ECTS